To celebrate the official opening of SIG’s new Limerick branch SIG is running a radio ad competition on Live95FM. Win 4 x Munster Hurling tickets and daily cash prizes with SIG. Spot Chris in the SIG van from Thursday the 1st of June till Thursday the 8th of June and be in with your chance to win 4 x Munster Hurling tickets and daily cash prizes of €150! How to enter: take a photo of Chris in the SIG van between 10AM and 11AM and tag SIG on social before 2PM – the winner will be selected at random and announced at 4 PM each day. SIG will contact the winner directly through direct message on social and will repost the winner’s photo.
Terms & Competitions:
- The competition will be advertised on Live95FM.
- The competition is organised by SIG and is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 and above.
- The competition will run from Thursday, June 1st to Thursday, June 8th.
- To enter the competition, participants must spot Chris in the SIG van between 10 AM and 11 AM during the competition period.
- Participants should take a photo of Chris in the SIG van and tag SIG on social media platforms (Facebook or Instagram) before 2 PM on the same day.
- Each day, a winner will be selected at random from the entries received and announced at 4 PM through SIG social media channels.
- The winner will be contacted directly by SIG through direct message on social media. The winner’s photo may be reposted on SIG’s social media channels.
- The prizes include 4 x Munster Hurling tickets and daily cash prizes of €150.
- By entering the competition, participants grant SIG the right to repost their photo entry on SIG’s social media channels and share it in promotions.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Participants release Facebook and Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- By participating in the competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
Good luck to all participants!