New to SIG, this straightforward internal machine plastering solution ensures a smooth, white finish for modern interiors without unnecessary complexities. In the world of construction innovation, Semin Expert Liss is a reliable choice, offering versatility beyond traditional plasters.
What is internal plastering?
Internal plastering refers to the process of applying a layer of plaster to the interior surfaces of a building’s walls and ceilings. This method is essential for achieving a smooth, even finish on the surfaces, enhancing both the structural integrity and visual appeal of the interior spaces.
The goal of internal plastering is to create a uniform and aesthetically pleasing surface that can serve as a base for various decorative finishes such as paint, wallpaper, or other wall coverings. Plastering helps to hide imperfections in the underlying construction materials, provides a level and durable surface, and contributes to the overall aesthetics of the interior environment.
Applying internal plaster involves spreading a mixture of plaster and other additives onto the walls and ceilings. This process can be done manually or, in modern construction, with the assistance of machines that streamline the application for increased efficiency.
The Rise of Machine Plastering
Gone are the days of manual plastering struggles; the era of machines has dawned upon us. Plastering machines equipped with mixing pumps or convey pumps have revolutionised the industry. The automatic mixing and pumping process allows for the control of a consistent flow of moisture mixtures, enabling plasterers to spray them simultaneously.
Semin Expert Liss: Where Innovation Meets Expertise
Semin Expert Liss, a star player in the world of internal machine plastering, brings a unique blend of innovation and expertise. This internal machine plastering marvel simplifies the intricate process, ensuring a smooth, white finish with a matte aspect that’s not only aesthetically pleasing but also odourless.
Plastering the Threefold Way
Plaster comes in a trio of distinctive forms: gypsum, lime, and cement. Each type of plaster has its unique characteristics, catering to different needs and preferences. When it comes to walls, these three plaster types – Gypsum, Lime, and Cement – play a pivotal role in enhancing their structural and visual appeal.
Machine Applied Plaster: A Symphony of Efficiency:
Semin Expert Liss takes the lead in the domain of machine-applied plaster. This transformative product not only simplifies the plastering process but also ensures strong filling power, controlled shrinkage, extended open time, and no scratch or sponge needed. The low dust volatility and effortless dry dusting further contribute to its efficiency.
What are the types of plaster?
Plaster comes in various forms, each with unique characteristics. The primary types include:
- Composed of gypsum, a soft sulfate mineral.
- Widely used for interior wall finishes and decorative applications.
- Sets quickly, allowing for molding and intricate designs.
- Made from hydrated lime, sand, and water.
- Known for breathability and flexibility.
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications, often used in historic preservation projects.
- Consists of cement, sand, and water.
- Versatile and used for both interior and exterior surfaces.
- Provides a strong and durable finish, commonly used as a base for paint or decorative finishes.
Emulsion or Acrylic Plaster (e.g., Semin Expert Liss):
- Comprises an emulsion of acrylic resin, water, mineral filler, and cellulose.
- Offers versatility, ease of application, and a smooth, durable finish.
- Known for good adhesion, flexibility, and resistance to cracking.
These four types cover a range of applications, allowing builders and designers to choose the most suitable plaster for their specific needs.
What is internal plastering?
Internal plastering is the process of applying a layer of plaster to the interior surfaces of walls and ceilings within a building. The primary purpose of internal plastering is to create a smooth and even finish on these surfaces, contributing to both the interior spaces’ aesthetic appeal and structural integrity.
The internal plastering process involves spreading a mixture of plaster, which can be composed of various materials such as gypsum, lime, cement, or emulsion of acrylic resin, onto the interior walls and ceilings. This application can be done manually or, in modern construction practices, with the assistance of machines to streamline the process.
Key objectives of internal plastering include:
- Smooth Surface: Achieving a level and smooth surface on walls and ceilings, hiding imperfections and creating a visually pleasing result.
- Base for Finishes: Providing a suitable base for the application of decorative finishes such as paint, wallpaper, or other wall coverings.
- Structural Enhancement: Contributing to the overall structural integrity of the building by creating a cohesive and stable surface.
Internal plastering plays a crucial role in creating a comfortable and visually appealing indoor environment. It not only enhances the aesthetics of the space but also serves functional purposes such as improving insulation and acoustics within the building.
Semin Expert Liss stands out as a practical choice for hassle-free plastering. It simplifies the process, offering a smooth, white finish without the fuss.
Beyond the classics like gypsum and cement, Semin Expert Liss adds a versatile touch, making it easier to get walls just the way you want them – simple, efficient, and effective. Choose Semin Expert Liss for a no-nonsense approach to achieving the perfect interior look. This product is available for next-day delivery from any of our SIG branches nationwide. Order today or speak to our Interiors Experts to find out more.